A CHRISTIAN THOUGHT FOR TODAY
God overflows with love, grace and mercy. God does not give to each of us according to what we deserve. What He gives to us does not reflect our goodness. What He holds from us does not reflect our badness. God is a God who longs to give us, His children, good and life giving things.
Every Monday and Wednesday at 9.00 am in church – liturgy from the Iona Abbey Worship Book.
- 20th April – Those who work in commerce and banking, the legal professions and the leisure industry: those who live and work in Bowes Close
- 21st April – The retired and the unemployed: those who live and work in Brambling Close
- 22nd April – Children throughout the world: those who live and work in Brambling Road
- 23rd April – All families everywhere: the work of the worldwide Mothers’ Union: those who live and work in Bridgestone Place
- 24th April – Those who are alone: those who live and work in Brighton Road
- 25th April – The poor, the homeless: those who live and work in Bunting Close
- 27th April – The County of Sussex: those who live and work in Burford Road
- 28th April – Interfaith relationships in our multi-cultural society: those who live and work in Cambridge Road
Members of our congregation, family and friends who are ill or recovering – Ann Smith, Bernadette, Sonia & John Smith, Terry Clark, Enid Hayward, Rebecca Swyer, Fiona & Jay, Ryan Nulty, Sarah Bennett
- NB – Some names have been removed from the prayer list. The idea is to keep people on the list for 6 weeks and then to remove them, unless there is a special request for further prayer.