A CHRISTIAN THOUGHT FOR TODAY
God overflows with love, grace and mercy. God does not give to each of us according to what we deserve. What He gives to us does not reflect our goodness. What He holds from us does not reflect our badness. God is a God who longs to give us, His children, good and life giving things.
Every Monday and Wednesday at 9.00 am in church – liturgy from the Iona Abbey Worship Book.
- 23rd June – All families everywhere: the work of the worldwide Mothers’ Union: those who live and work in Oak Tree Way
- 24th June – Those who are alone: those who live and work in Oakhill Road
- 25th June – The poor, the homeless: those who live and work in Orchard Road
- 26th June – Refugees: those who live and work in Owen Court
- 27th June – The County of Sussex: those who live and work in Oxford Road
- 28th June – Interfaith relationships in our multi-cultural society: those who live and work in Page Court
- 29th June – Our local community: those who live and work in Park Terrace East
Members of our congregation, family and friends who are ill or recovering – Jay and Fiona, Brian, Enid, Anne Smith, Etta, Revd David Bouskill, Revd David Beal, Sarah (Lyn’s friend)
Pray for Lee Buck our new Parish Youth Work Enabler as he begins his ministry here.
- NB – Some names have been removed from the prayer list. The idea is to keep people on the list for 6 weeks and then to remove them, unless there is a special request for further prayer.